14 Dec, 2019
Traverse Pakistan, Hill Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Traverse Pakistan presents an amazing opportunity for winter Exploration of Shogran and Siri Paye this Winter. Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley at a height of 7,749 feet above sea level. From there a jeep ride leads to Siri and Paye Meadows.
Contact for Details:
Per Person Cost From Islamabad: Rs6500
From Lahore: 8000
Fill this Form to reserve your seat
50% advance for reservation.
Bank: Faysal Bank
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 3182355000000213
Book Now: https://goo.gl/forms/xAXBR9tUKCqazg0v2
12:00 AM: Departure from Lahore
05:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad
Stop at Kiwai
12:00: Arrival at Shogran
Lunch at Shogran
Free time for walk around Shogran
08:00 PM: Bonfire and stay at Shogran
07:00 AM: Breakfast and Departure for Siri Paye ( participants can rest or explore shogran as well)
09:30 AM: Arrival at Siri lake
10:00 AM: Hike for Paye meadows
11:10 PM: Arrival at Paye meadows
12:30 PM: Departure from Paye
03:00 PM: Lunch at Shogran
04:30 PM: Departure from Shogran
10:00 PM: Arrival at Islamabad
02:30 AM: Arrival at Lahore
If someone wants to join from Lahore they can contact at given numbers.
Stay at best hotels
All meals mentioned in the itinerary (Quality meals)
Basic first aid
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
1. 20% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
2. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
3: Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
12: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
13: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
14: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
16: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
18: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any query regarding Snow Trip to Shogran & Siri Paye or need more details. Kindly let us know below in the comment section.
Trip to Panjosa Lake / Tolipeer Rawlakot (AJK).
Faizabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
Sat, Dec 21 - 08:00 AM
One Day Tour to Samundar Katha Lake
SIDDIQ TRADE CENTRE, Main Boulevard Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan
Sat, Dec 21 - 12:00 AM
1 Day Hike To Mushkpuri Top and Dinner at Monal Peer Sohawa
Siddique Trade Center, Main Boulevard Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan
Sat, Dec 21 - 12:00 AM
3 Days Winter tour to Swat Valley (Mahudand Lake) 287
Falcon Adventure Club, Ibn-e-Sina Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fri, Dec 20 - 05:00 AM
03 Days Sharda Kel Neelum
Thu, Dec 19 - 10:30 PM