25 Jan, 2020
Wafaqi Colony, Lahore, Pakistan
| Event Date |
25th Jan, 2020
(Same event is available on every weekend)
Lahore Fort including Sheesh Mahal
National History Museum
Masjid Wazir Khan
Walk around Old Narrow Streets of Lahore
Drive around the Gates of Lahore in Rangeela Rikshaw (Group of 04 Persons & Above Only)
Special Desi Nashata
Services of Professional Guide
Entry Tickets of Monuments
Shoe Keeping Charges at Mosques
#DelhiGate #ShahiHammam #NarrowStreets #MasjidWazirKhan #RangeelaRickshaw #BadshahiMasjid #LahoreFort #WalledCity #Lahore #Tour #Nashta #DesiFood #OldLahore #History #Breakfast #Delicious #Eat #Foodie #Historic #TangGali #Bazaar #Masjid #NationalHistoryMuseum #Museum #National #TourGuide #CulturalHeritage #Tasty #Travel #Trip #Adventure #Pakistan #WCLA #WalledCityOfLahore #History #Heritage #Fun #Explore #Wander #PhotoWalk #Photography
| COST |
From Lahore: Rs. 3,500 per head
People from other cities can also join
Waleed Ahmed: 0321-4213854
| ITINERARY |
Trip Duration: 04-05 Hrs Approximately
09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
08:45 AM: Meetup at Ichara Sadiq Halwa Puri
09:00 AM: Special Desi Breakfast
09:45 AM: Start of Rangeela Rickshaw Ride towards Lahore Fort
10:00 AM: Visit Lahore Fort & Badshahi Mosque
12:00 PM: Visit National History Museum
12:45 PM: Move towards Delhi Gate on Rangeela Rickshaw
01:00 PM: Visit Delhi Gate, Shahi Hammam & Masjid Wazir Khan
01:45 PM: Departure Back to Food Street on Rangeela Rickshaw (End of Trip/Services)
| LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT SUBMISSION |
- Friday 24th Jan, 2020
| Registration |
For registration make payment of Rs. 3,500/-
| For online payments |
Account #: 02920102471612
Account Title: Waleed Ahmed
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Branch Name: Haider Road, Township, LHR
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED |
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Insurance and liability
- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Event Guardians is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
If you have any query regarding Walled City Of Lahore Tour or need more details. Kindly let us know below in the comment section.