01 Aug, 2018
21 Aug, 2018
K-2 Gondogoro la trek gives one of the greatest and loveliest mountain panoramas on earth. In a small area, there are four peaks above 8000 meters are nestled beside hundreds of peaks of varying altitude and beauty. The scenery here truly cannot be matched anywhere else in the world. By a spectacular flight or drive along the KKH from Islamabad we will reach Skardu from where a seven hours jeep drive takes to Askoli for two weeks onward trek over the panoramic Gondogoro La (5550m) to Hushe village. Optional rest days at Concordia, the meeting point of Baltoro, Goodwin Austin and Vigin Glaciers, will take us in close contact to great peaks including K-2, Broad Peak Gasherbrum II & I. The climax of the trek is the crossing of the Gondogoro La to enter the Hushe valley to take the return road journey to Islamabad. With the logistic support of Balti porters the trek becomes a mixture of natural and cultural splendors. For a magical experience let experience this trek.
Departure/Return Location: Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
Duration: 17 days for Pakistani and 21days for Foreigners)
Camping Night: 13 days
Hotel Nights: 04 days for Pakistani
Hotel Nights: 06 days for Foreigner
Maximum Altitude: 5150 meters
Trek Status: Strenuous
Best Season: June to September
Trek zone: Restricted
Location: Karakoram Range
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad 1st August 2018
Arrival at airport and then transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in hotel at Islamabad.
Day 02: Islamabad to Skardu (By Air)
Early morning flight to Skardu (flights are subject to weather), if unable to fly we will depart for Skardu by road with an overnight stay at Chilas. Overnight stay in a hotel at Skardu.
Day 03: Chilas to Skardu
In case of flight has operated we will go for sightseeing tour of Skardu and in case no flight, the day will be used for over land travel from Chilas to Skardu (total drive is 22 – 24 hrs from Islamabad to Skardu). Overnight stay in hotel at Skardu.
Day 04: Rest day at Skardu
Sight seen in Skardu final packing for the Trekking.
Day 05: Skardu to Askole
After breakfast we will embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep trail to Askole – The last inhabitance on our way to the Great Glaciers. (Tent)
Day 06: Askole to Jhula
Trek to the Dumurdo river cross at Jhula, (Jhula means wire Rope-Bridge supported by a wooden basket); now a day wooden bridge has been built to cross it. (Tent)
Day 07: Jhula to Paiju
We will resume trek along the BralduRiver to a green oasis under the shadows of Paiju Peak 6611 M. (Tent)
Day 08: Rest Day at Paiju
Rest & acclimatization day at Paiju.(Tent)
Day 09: Paiju to Urdukas
Begin trek after an early breakfast. (Tent)
Day 10: Urdukas to Goro II
A long walk on the icy Baltoro Glacier. (Tent)
Day 11: Goro II to Concordia
After an early breakfast, we will resume a long walk on the Baltoro Glacier to a point called Concordia – a huge junction of Baltoro, Abruzzi & Godwin Austin Glaciers at 4000 meters.(Tent)
Day 12: Rest day at Concordia
Members are free to explore K2 base (A day trip 4 hrs up 3 hrs down) after an early breakfast, resume your walk to K2 Base Camp and visit Memorial lunch at K2 base camp and back to Concordia (Tent)
Day 13: Concordia to Ali Camp
After an early breakfast we will leave the Concordia for Ali Camp. (Tent)
Day 14: Ali Camp - Cross Gondogoro Pass - Khuspang
A very early start as early as 2 or 3 O’clock in the morning to cross the Gondogoro la to reach Khuspang.(Tent)
Day 15: Khuspang to Shaicho
After a couple of minutes of easy walk we will come onto the glacier. We will pick our way across moving boulders and ice, and finally crossing the glacier up to the camping site we will reach Shaicho. Walk: 06 – 07 hrs, Grade: Easy, Altitude: 3800 m.(Tent)
Day 16: Shaicho to Hushe
After breakfast we will continue walk along the Hushe River on an easy path. Upon arrival in Hushe we will camp near the fields in Hushe village.(Tent)
Day 17: Hushe to Skardu
After breakfast we will embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep road to Skardu. Upon arrival transfer to hotel and check in.Overnight stay in hotel at Skardu.
Day 18: Skardu to Chilas
Early morning drive for Chilas. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in.Overnight stay in hotel at Chilas.
Day 19: Chilas to Islamabad
After breakfast we will depart for Islamabad via babusar pass. On arrival transfer to hotel, overnight stay in hotel at Islamabad.
Day 20: Islamabad 20th August 2018
We will proceed for de-briefing at Alpine Club in Islamabad. Afternoon, we will go for city tour of Islamabad. Overnight stay in hotel at Islamabad.
Day 21: Islamabad to Flight out (21st August 2018)
Transfer to airport for flight back home.
Please Note: Gilgit Baltistan flights are subject to weather and backlog, in case of flight cancellation we will travel by road, and one night of Islamabad will be adjusted in overland travel.
Cost: 115,000 PKR per head for Pakistani from Islamabad to Islamabad
Cost: 95,000 PKR per head for Pakistani from Skardu to Skardu
2300 USD per head for Foreigner Islamabad to Islamabad
Services included as following
Traveling Cost (Islamabad to Islamabad)
One side byair and One side byroad
BBQ at pajiu and Concordia
Generator facility on camping night
Hotel accommodation on 02 person sharing basis.
Sleeping tents on 02 person sharing basis.
Basic Climbing course in Islamabad 15 days before departure. ( only for Pakistani)
13Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 13 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Permit formalities with the Gilgit Baltistan Council
Documentation with the Gligit Baltistan council for the permit process
Trekking permit fees (only for foriegners )
CKNP waste management fees
02 nights in Islamabad (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) (only for foriegners )
02 nights in Chilas (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
03 nights in Skardu (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
As per itinerary
Pick up from group when arrive and drop to airport when group
Air-condition van or flight from Islamabad–Skardu-Islamabad
Arrange transport on briefing and debriefing occasion (only for foriegners )
Sightseeing the capital city of Islamabad (only for foriegners )
As per itinerary
4 X4 Jeeps:
Jeeps from Skardu-Askoli
Jeeps from Hushe-Skardu
As per itinerary
Trekking foods 16 / 17 days food (during the trek, we will serve breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
Mess Tent, Kitchen Tent, Chair Table and kitchen Crockery
All porters’ wages, kits and insurance
English speaking Guide and his wages, camp food, transport and his insurance
Tips for baggage handling at the airport & at hotels
Fees: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)
International flights tickets re-confirmations
Custom clearing assistance (only for forieūgners )
Services not included in given price
Member international flight tickets
Member personal insurance
Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges
Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay) etc.
Mode of Payment:
-Advance Payment: 20,000 PKR
-Installment schedule can be finalized with individual Brand Adventure on request
-Last date of full payment: at the time of departure
For Online deposits:
Bank Name: HBL I-10 Markaz, Islamabad
A#c. Title: JUNAID KHAN
A#C # 0024947000188203
(Please leave an SMS afterward or E-mail
For more info and details Contact
+92 333 9534544 Junaid Khan
+92 333 3233342 Farrukh Shahzad
+92 51 8356 482 Rawalpindi Office
(Please leave an SMS afterward or E-mail
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. on steep ascends in mountainous areas; air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
100% will be refunded if concelation made 7 days before dep
50% will be refunded if cancelation made 3 days before dep
refund will be done with 6 working days..
Brand Adventure is Independent and Private Organization. We do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15. The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Careful
For any query about plan, please contact the below mentioned contact
Contact # 03 339 534 544
If you have any query regarding Concordia K-2 BC & Gondogoro La Trek 1st August - 21 August 2018 or need more details. Kindly let us know below in the comment section.